Dehradun is the capital of the state of Uttarakhand – known as Dev Bhoomi or the land of the Gods ! Dehradun is like a gateway to higher Himalayas as it lies in the foot of the high Shivalik Mountain Ranges . Dehradun valley has tremendous opportunities for trekkers & adventure enthusiasts .
Eco Trekking Club (ETC) has explored numerous treks in Dehradun – Mussoorie region ( around 25 and still counting . . ) . ETC organizes Day Treks , Group Treks & Night Halt Treks in every 4-5 days to different places in this valley .
ETC takes people to some amazing treks :
- Trek to NUNES – BAKARNA – CHASKHET in Mussoorie region
- Trek to BHADRAJ HILL (Bhadraj temple & Peak ) near Dhudhli
- Trek to KIRSALI – CHAMSARI near Mussoorie
- Trek to GALJWARI – HATHIPAON near Mussoorie
- Trek to RIKHOLI – DHUDHLI